Customers SMS New Invoice Notification

Hi i want to notify my customer with a generated invoice for example

Dear Customer ****** your invoice for july was generated with an amount of $xxxx please pay you service asap!

Thanks

let me know what code i need to used and what i need to do for put this in the system thanks

100 % related

Dear i mean when the Splynx Autogenerated invoice i want to sent a autoreminder the same day of the creation of that invoice for send a sms to the customer

Yes, this is it…

You think some one can help me with the hooks because i upload a code and dont work and i dint know how to put it working can you try to let me know what code i need to put for that because that will need for each customers when all invoice generated i need a sms for each customers

@Alvin_Nunez i find it is always good to give it a trial on your own, share what you have “code” “screen shots”, you get to learn a lot and becomes fun too.

1. Do you have sms config set in splynx? Check SMS Sending Configuration
  2. Have you set the invoice generation date etc? Check Generate invoice & Reminders a few days to billing date & https://doc.splynx.com/display/SPL/Finance
  3. On the hooks Check How to send notification on some action from Splynx
  4. Sms template: This is what i have done by assistance of the team:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
i run prepaid and no invoices generated

This is my code you can edit to fit your purpose

{% for serv in loader.getServicesByTypeAndStatus(‘internet’, ‘active’) %}
{% set date_now = date_modify|date(“m/d/Y”) %}

Dear {{customer.name}}, Your {{serv.description}} internet subscription will expire on {{ date_now|date_modify("-1 day")|date(“d/m/Y”) }}. Kindly Pay ${{ serv.unit_price}} ASAP!

{% endfor %}
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
YourS might look like (NB NOT TESTED)
{% for serv in loader.getServicesByTypeAndStatus(‘internet’, ‘active’) %}
{% set date_now = date_modify|date(“m/d/Y”) %}
{% set invoice = loader.getInvoices %}
{% set last_invoice = invoice|last %}

Dear {{customer.name}}, your invoice {{ last_invoice.number}} for july was generated with an amount of ${{ last_invoice.total }} please pay you service asap!

{% endfor %}

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++