Unable to Update/Delete Data Using Splynx API v2.0

Hello Splynx Community,

I am encountering an issue with the Splynx API v2.0, specifically with the PUT and DELETE calls. Although I receive a response with a status code of 200, I am unable to update or delete data as intended. I would appreciate any insights or assistance in resolving this problem.

Here are some details regarding the issue:

1. API Key and Permissions:
  • My API key has been granted write, read, and delete permissions, ensuring that I have the necessary access for performing these operations.
  1. Request Details:
  • I am using the correct endpoint URL and including the required data in the request payload.
  • For update operations, I am utilizing the PUT method, and for deletions, I am using the DELETE method.
  1. Authentication:
  • I have confirmed that the API key is correctly included in the request headers as per the documentation.
  1. Response:

I have already gone through the documentation and performed necessary checks, but I have been unable to determine the cause of this issue.

I kindly request your support in resolving this matter. If anyone has encountered a similar problem or has any suggestions or insights, please share them. Your assistance will be highly appreciated.