Splynx Radius with Ubiquity Unifi

Hi guys

I am trying to see if it is possible to authenticate Unifi Access points with Splynx, so far I have been unsuccessful.

I get lines in the Radius Short log saying accept auth but the wifi network immediately disconnects and it auths again. This continues in this loop until the client eventually gives up.

Is it possible to use Unifi radius option with Splynx? and if so I would like to request a way to send the a VLAN attribute to Unifi but have it different for every user:
SOmething like this:
Tunnel-Type = VLAN,
Tunnel-Medium-Type = IEEE-802,
Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = “100”
But have an option to pull the Tunnel-Private-Group-Id = “X” from a field value in splynx.

Ok I found the problem seems to be caused by windows

I successfully logged on with my android phone using PEAP & MSCHAPv2 Phase 2 Authentication

I am unable to log on using my windows 10 notebook however.

Also I found that my radius attributes for dynamic VLAN don’t work but thats likely a unifi thing

Hi, any debug packets that are received by Radius are welcome

My Mistake I forgot my notebook was running windows 7
It works on windows 10 PC, not sure about windows 8

I will send the log to the ticket so I don’t need to sanitize it Alex.

Something for anyone to test, Dynamic VLAN with Unifi
I can’t seem to get it to work yet using a Unifi in wall and cloud controller but I know I am very close.

Here is what I have in Rate-Limit attributes on Ubiquity radius nas type on the radius config page of splynx:
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Up = {{ rx_rate_limit }}
WISPr-Bandwidth-Max-Down = {{ tx_rate_limit }}
Tunnel-Type = 13
Tunnel-Medium-Type = 6
Tunnel-Private-Group-ID = {{ customer.id }}

Seems like it is almost working but maybe there is something wrong with the way the Tunnel-Private-Group-ID (vlan) is formatted perhaps?

Because when testing I seem not to get tagged in the vlan I expected but rather into another that didn’t work.
In the debug it did appear to be sent correctly as “147” so the {{ customer.id }} is working just maybe the Unifi AP needs the vlan to be in octet or binary or something I am not sure.