SMS Integration Support

There are a number of good alternatives to utilize for SMS.
Twilio & Telnyx are just two of them.

Has anyone used either of these companies for SMS integration?

1 Like

Right now im using nexmo.com for sms and work fine!

We have Twilio working currently. Open a ticket and Splynx will help you get your Twilio account API working.

Clickatel works for me as well as a number of “local” SMS Gateways we use here in our continent like “Africastalking”.

1 Like

There are various SMS providers available in the market. Many of them are providing SMS Api and integration services to the businesses, once I have chosen 360 SMS App for Salesforce SMS integration, you might look for it. May be this SMS service provider can help you.

Anyone ever get Twilio to work for SMS?

Twilio can be integrated into Splynx with some problems. Some custom script is needed to send SMS from Splynx using Twilio.

Anyone have script examples for Twilio?

Is the custom script needed in Splynx or in Twilio? I feel that the settings I have in Payload are correct, but I never receive the test message.

It’s needed in Splynx, to send a payload to Twilio script and using that script send message. You can log a ticket with this request and we will try to help you, but we recommend to use some SMS gateway what is not require any custom development as it will work more stable.

You can connect with any salesforce sms texting app to get the help.