Proforma Invoice

What is a Proforma Invoice and how does that function differently than the invoice setting? How should I set this up properly?

Pro forma Invoice is an abridged or estimated invoice sent by a seller to a buyer in advance of delivery of servives\ goods. It notes the kind and quantity of services\goods, their value, and other important information. Pro forma invoices are commonly used as preliminary invoices with a quotation, or for customs purposes in importation. They differ from a normal invoice in not being a demand or request for payment.
In our billing system Proforma Invoice can be used as a request of payment in advance. For example, it can be created 1 month before the occuring payment, so you will see if customer is able to pay the Proforma Invoice or he can be blocked in certain period of time.

More information about Pro forma Invoices and its settings can be found in our documentation - https://doc.splynx.com/display/SPL/Customer+billing
https://doc.splynx.com/display/SPL/Proforma+invoices

Ok we are doing pre-paid invoices. I want the invoice for 5/1/17-6/1/17 to be due on 5/1/17 or customer is blocked on 5/2/17. I want the customer to receive the invoice 10 days before 5/1/17 and to get a reminder that invoice is almost due 5 days before due date. I also want the customer to get an email saying their service has been suspended for non-payment on 5/2/17 as well as be charged a $25.00 disconnect fee.

I see all the settings to set these things, but your instructions do not explain each field and what the value does. I have tried many times to get the settings right, but either invoices are not created or not sent to customers. I need this functioning properly ASAP!

How exactly would I set this scenerio up? Please tell me what settings to modify and what values to use.

Thank you!

Hi Spencer, there is a way how to configure this prepaid invoicing in Splynx. Please add me to skype and let’s make a call, I will show you how to set it up.
My skype name is isp-servis-cz