My SPLYNX server is sending this error message:

My SPLYNX server is sending this error message: And it doesn’t work, I did a mysql database backup to migrate my server to a new computer.
Fatal error : Uncaught exceptions\InvalidConfig: Couldn’t connect to MySQL! in /var/www/splynx/app/db/MySQL.php:114 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/splynx/app/base/BaseObject.php(17): db\MySQL->init() #1 [internal function]: base\BaseObject->__construct(Array) #2 /var/www/splynx/app/di/Container.php(138): ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array) #3 /var/www/splynx/app/di/Container.php(27): di\Container->build(‘db\MySQL’, Array, Array) #4 /var/www/splynx/app/BaseApp.php(256): di\Container->get(‘db\MySQL’, Array, Array) #5 /var/www/splynx/app/di/ComponentLocator.php(27): BaseApp::createObject(Array) #6 /var/www/splynx/app/BaseApp.php(325): di\ComponentLocator->get(‘db’) #7 /var/www/splynx/app/db/Record.php(59): BaseApp->getDb() #8 /var/www/splynx/app/db/Record.php(89): db\Record::getDb() #9 /var/www/splynx/app/settings/Config.php(235): db\Record::find() #10 /var/www/splynx/app/BaseApp.php(142): settings\Config::loadConfig(‘main’, ‘preferences’) #11 /var/www/splynx/app/BaseApp.php(89): BaseApp->preInit(Array) #12 /var/www/splynx/we in /var/www/splynx/app/db/MySQL.php on line 114

Something went wrong on your MySQL migration and your MySQL Server isn’t running (anymore)
Clean MySQL and restart the migration. Check mysql logs for startup errors.

Also possible you migrated the Database to a different Splynx version.
Make sure the Splynx Versions are the same on both Computers.

Heiko