I think I broke the splynx installation

installation is stuck in a loop with this error:

raw-socket/.node-gyp/4.8.4"
gyp WARN EACCES attempting to reinstall using temporary dev dir "/var/www/splynx/system/nodejs/node_modules/raw-socket/.node-gyp"
gyp WARN EACCES user “root” does not have permission to access the dev dir "/var/www/splynx/system/nodejs/node_modules/raw-socket/.node-gyp/4.8.4"
gyp WARN EACCES attempting to reinstall using temporary dev dir "/var/www/splynx/system/nodejs/node_modules/raw-socket/.node-gyp"
gyp WARN EACCES user “root” does not have permission to access the dev dir "/var/www/splynx/system/nodejs/node_modules/raw-socket/.node-gyp/4.8.4"
gyp WARN EACCES user “root” does not have permission to access the dev dir "/var/www/splynx/sy

it’s been going strong for about a half hour. what do i do?

Hi Vladimir,

let me know, which OS and commands you use to install Splynx ?

I figured it out!!
Here’s the solution(s)

Ubuntu has a built in timer, so after a period of time, if you’re logged in as root, it loses the privileges.
so, in retrospect, your computer has ten (10) minutes to complete the installation.

fix 1) restart the splynx installation. just copy paste the commands from the splynx installation page to your ssh client
fix 2) if 1) doesn’t work, reinstall the OS and start over.

When I received this error, I stopped the installation, logged out, logged back in, sudo su, and restarted the installation. finished flawlessly!

Cheers everyone